Publishing with Scholarium
Scholarium’s new “5 Minutes About…” initiative is a simple, fun, and extremely effective way to expose your work to a huge audience of curious people online! All you need to do is the following:
What we need from you:
1) Produce a video or audio recording of you lecturing for five minutes about your topic of research
2) Make sure your chosen topic is one that you are passionate about and qualified to present, for more details on creating a good recording click here.
3) The recording often requires simple edits just to make sure you cut out redundant parts, unnecessary interjections, or anything that you don’t want to appear in the final video. If you managed to produce a perfect recording that’s great, send it along!
4) Together with your recording send us a short bio blurb about yourself. This short introduction will be posted together with your video.
5) If you wish, you can also send us a quality headshot to include with your bio
Scholarium will do all the rest!
1) We will professionally edit your visual or audio recording to include stimulating images, videos, and graphics
2) We will add your edited presentation to our growing bank of “5 Minutes About…” videos
3) We will promote your presentation on social media to make sure that it reaches the greatest amount of people online. This will also include visibility on Scholarium’s web site (www.thescholarium.com), Facebook group, Twitter, and YouTube page!
Register your interest today!